Saturday, May 24, 2014

My London

Last week I was in London on business. London is my favourite big town. Well, probably favourite town in all categories. I was so glad to be back. I spent every free moment walking through London for hours in all possible directions, even though the weather was pretty cold and rainy.

Rain coming over the London Bridge




Tower of London



Tower Bridge after the rain...



... with a rainbow.



St Katharine Docks from the Boat House, my favourite place to have a snack and a cup of tea




On Wednesday the weather finally improved and in the afternoon I walked through sunny London. This is where I worked - in the beautiful Royal Exchange building in the middle



Royal Courts of Justice



Trafalgar Square framed by iconic London buses



St James's park











London somehow didn't change much since the last time we were there. Maybe tube is a bit more crowded and among foreign languages that one hears on the streets there are more East-European ones, but the atmosphere is mostly the same. I'm already planning which places I want to visit the next time I come...

No comments:

Post a Comment