By now Captain was having enough of sailing from bay to bay, he started to push to make a move towards North and crossing to Menorca. After studying the weather forecast we decided to stay for two more days while the bad weather was going to last, and then sail to the Northern side and see if we could do the passage to Menorca in the middle of the week.
Next day there was a storm warning for afternoon, so we sailed further North to find even more protected anchorage. We saw this pretty classic sailboat.
Next day we sailed North to bay of Porto Pozzo to do some shopping. We also thought to spend the night there and then sail on to the North side of Sardinia next day.