Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Another short update

 I can't believe how time flies! It's been more than a month since my previous post...

Not much happened in the meantime, we've been pretty busy with work. And both of us got a nasty cold.

The winter is slowly coming, we've had many frosty mornings lately. Everything in the garden looked like Christmas decoration.









Last week I was in England for work. It must have been some 15 years since I've been to England - not counting stopping at airports to change planes, and I was glad to be back. It was a very good week, I met some nice people. Even the weather was not too bad, now and then there was even sunshine.


On Saturday, on my day off, I walked around and went shopping in Harrogate. Bought some books, several from Alexander McCall Smith, and a book called "The hundred-year-old man who climbed out of the window and disappeared" from Jonas Jonasson. It is about an old man who escapes from the old people home right before his 100th-birthday party and it is hilarious. 

After so much time I was happy to eat pub food again, like this fish & chips. Yumm.







2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete